Design and production of Social Studies and Geography learning materials on Nepal and New Zealand.
Teaching Packages for Education Departments of Western Australia and New Zealand. These packages include colour slides, detailed teachers' notes and student activities.
- The Sherpas of Khumbu
- Life in a Buddhist Monastery
- Communication in Nepal
- The use and meaning of symbols in Nepal
- The peoples of Kathmandu Valley
- Change in the Kathmandu Valley
- The Maori Marae
- The Maori Village, yesterday and today
- Geothermal Power
- The uses of Geothermal Power
- The Sequent Occupance of the Volcanic Plateau of the North Island of NZ